- MIDDLE REGION
For over 30 years Mr. DeHoff has worked internally and externally with corporations, executives and professional leaders to maximize productivity and profitability through key negotiations and solid resolution of issues affecting performance and continued success. With particular focus in the area of contracts, property, and energy development, his success in forming solid agreements results in avoiding conflicts before and after they arise, thus reducing future litigation and misunderstandings. Key to this is analysis and planning to resolve current issues and to meet future goals.
With unique experience gained in domestic and international corporate oil and gas exploration and production, Paul DeHoff has extensive skills in negotiations and conflict avoidance and resolution. His thirty years of experience in corporate work and private practice enable him to draw upon numerous negotiation and conflict management skills to address varied situations. His ability to guide parties to resolving issues where continuing contacts are essential is particularly noteworthy.
- Contract Disputes
- Cross Cultural
- Energy Sector (Oil/Gas)
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Professional Fees
- Religious Institutions
- Trusts / Estates
- Post-Doctoral training in negotiations, mediation and conflict resolution and management at Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine Law School, Malibu, California
- J. D. Degree - Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi
- Graduate Studies - Political Science and History, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- B.A. Degree - Lipscomb University, Nashville, Tennessee
- Undergraduate Studies - Engineering and Mathematics, two years, United States Military Academy, West Point, New York; Cumberland University, Lebanon, Tennessee.
Memberships & Affiliations
Mr. DeHoff served on the Board of the Davis Historical Association dedicated to building leaders for the future through an understanding and application of the principles and successes of those who lead in the past and those now leading in business and the community. As an Eagle Scout, Mr. DeHoff also volunteers in supporting and training leaders for tomorrow through the Scouting Program.
His varied background, including work and travel throughout the United States and over 38 countries, brings a wide range of experience and cultural understanding to problem solving. He maintains a private law practice based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. He is admitted to the practice of law in both Tennessee and Mississippi, and is listed as a Rule 31 Civil Mediator pursuant to the Rules of the Tennessee Supreme Court.
Please call for details.